When it’s all done, your biggest worry will be where to set your thermostat.
Putting in your new wood stove, pellet stove, or fireplace can be complicated. There are safety concerns, clearances, and building codes to consider. Stoves are often heavy and difficult to move. Minor remodeling or construction adds to the complexity.
Let us worry about all that – we know what we are doing. You sit back and relax.
If needed, we offer a proven network of specialty contractors to handle virtually any type of work needed.
• Masonry • Plumbing • Gasfitting • Carpentry
• Our installers have over 50 years of combined experience.
• Customized, on-site estimates to make sure there are NO SURPRISES.
• We can handle simple installations that take a few hours or major projects that may take a few days.
• We oversee the entire process from concept to completion. You deal with one person to keep the process simple.
• We can handle almost any kind of work you need to be done.
• We carefully inspect every home to give you a complete customized estimate with no hidden costs.
• We meet or exceed industry standards for safety and quality in your installation. We stand behind all our work.
• We represent the factories for warranties and service, so if you do need help, you can deal with us directly instead of a voice on the phone a thousand miles away.
• We don’t just want to sell you any stove. We want to help you find the right stove for you.
• We ask questions. We consider your needs. We provide information and advice and help you make the best choice.
• Then we aim to make the purchase and installation as hassle-free as possible.
• We make buying a stove easy – you tell us what you need and we do all the work.
Areas We Service
We service and install to all of the surrounding areas within a 30 mile radius of our Hooksett store location.